Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Although I've not posted...

I have been SHOPPING! These are just a few of the trinkets I've had to find space for:

My zoo is getting bigger. I love these ceramic animals from Japan.




I've also been able to find another little guy from the same artist that made the two little owls I had from previous adventures. I'm still working on the display of this shabby shelf I found at the Sacramento Antique Faire.



I made my tiny terrariums that I've been talking about. I love them. I need to get more teeny tiny little animals or buildings for inside. Can you find the little doe in the one below?


The placement is also a work in progress. I have a lot of dust collectors, as you can imagine. And, these ones need a little light so finding the perfect home has been a challenge.


Have I mentioned my obsession with owls? Tim is beginning to hate them I think. The one with holes can be placed over a tea light. Love. The other I found at a thrift store in San Carlos - near my brother's house. I made Tim, my brother, and sister-in-law all go to this store on the way to dinner. I was hoping they would find a treasure so as to realize how great going thrifting is. No luck. Damn.



I've started to venture more into the linens. My thought is to use the flat sheets as fabric for various sewing projects. One day, perhaps I'll even stop collecting and start making.

No comments:

Post a Comment